You will spend most of your planning time on your wedding reception venue and wedding reception decorations, that’s where all the celebrating occurs. So where do you begin?
1) Select a theme. When you choose a theme, it allows you to narrow down your wedding decorating scheme. Themes could be a color you love, or repleting a place you have been too.
2) Evaluate your wedding reception venue space. Find out where the reception manager normally sets up the tables, band, midnight buffet. Can you change any of these locations if you so choose?
3) Work within your budget. You don’t need to spend thousands of dollars to achieve an elegant look for your wedding reception hall. Most reception venues will have a selection of wedding decorations that can be used, some may even be FREE so ask! Start shopping early, for those cost steals.
4) You will want to get a lot of ideas for the decorations, so you’ll need to do some research. Bridal magazines and the internet are great areas to start your research.
5) Express your personality through your wedding reception decorations. A truely successful wedding is a wedding that is an extension of the couple. This may help you select your theme!
Posted in Durham Region Weddings
Tags: Add new tag, Durham Region Wedding Reception, Wedding Reception Decorations, wedding reception venue